Pavilion Booking Information
Pavilion Booking Information
The Memorial Pavilion is situated in pleasant surroundings in the centre of the village, accessed by a bridge over a chalk stream (the Burn) and adjoining a playing field, bowling green, grass tennis courts and children’s play area. It is a high specification multipurpose building complete with four main areas. These can all be hired individually or together and are suitable for a wide range of activities and functions. A room’s maximum capacity is determined by the fire regulation times for evacuation and must be observed. Furniture or stored items must not obstruct the fire exits.
The rooms are:
• Main Hall: (11 x 9m) for functions, indoor sports, health and welfare activities, fairs, art classes, craft classes, exhibitions, sales, conferences, parties and weddings.
Maximum capacity: Standing – 120; Seated – 100; Exhibitions, sales, weddings – 70
• Meeting room: (8 x 4m) for meetings, small functions, exhibitions, sales, art classes and craft courses.
Maximum capacity: Standing – 50; Seated – 32; Exhibitions, sales, art classes and craft courses – 25
• Main hall with Meeting room: The roller shutter separating the two rooms can be raised to increase the capacity.
Maximum capacity: Standing – 240; Seated – 150; Exhibitions, sales, weddings – 100
• Multi-purpose room one: (4.5 x 5.3m) for changing room, small exhibitions, sales, art classes and craft courses. Separate shower room. Official (Ref’s) changing room is included.
Maximum capacity: Changing room – 24; Standing – 40; Seated – 32; Exhibitions, sales, art classes and craft courses – 20
• Multi-purpose room two: (5.8 x 3.1m) for changing room, small exhibitions, sales, art classes and craft courses. Separate shower room.
Maximum capacity: Changing room – 18; Standing – 36; Seated – 24; Exhibitions, sales, art classes and craft courses – 12
• Kitchen: The kitchen is fully equipped for medium size catering. There is a cooker with two ovens and five ceramic hot plates, tall fridge, microwave, plumbed in catering water boiler, plenty of basic cooking utensils and table place settings for 120. There are two serving hatches; one of which is at a lower level for children or the disabled which can also be used for refreshment at outside events.
The underfloor heating for the entire building is maintained at 18C which is usually a suitable temperature for most functions and activities; this can be adjusted remotely if requested prior to the event. Wall thermostats cannot effectively be adjusted manually during the event so please do not try. The building is disabled friendly and complies with all the latest regulations. The furnishings in the main hall and meeting room are of very good quality. There are car parking spaces for 34 cars with 2 for the disabled and an area for motorbike and cycle parking.
Hire Charges 2017: Reviewed annually
|Commercial or non-village residents, organisations||Village organisations, residents, functions||Comments|
|Main Hall||£11.00 per hour||£8.00 per hour|
|Meeting room||£8.00 per hour||£6.00 per hour|
|Kitchen||£4.00 per hour||£3.00 per hour|
|Multi-purpose room 1||£7.00 per hour||£5.00 per hour|
|Multi-purpose room 2||£5.00 per hour||£4.00 per hour|
|Main hall & Meeting room||£16.00 per hour||£12.00 per hour|
|Main hall & Kitchen||£15.00 per hour||£11.00 per hour|
|Main hall, Meeting room and Kitchen||£20.00 per hour||£15.00 per hour|
|Multi-purpose room 1 & 2||£11.00 per hour||£8.00 per hour|
|Complete building||£28.00 per hour||£21.00 per hour|
|Wedding Reception packages||Form below|
These hire charges are for the whole year and are inclusive of electricity and water usage, heating, tables and chairs. These prices are effective from 1st April 2017 and will be reviewed every year.
Telephone Inquiries and Bookings
Joanna Gray. 7 Winston Drive, South Creake, Fakenham, Norfolk, NR21 9PS
TEL: 01328 823797
For details about hiring the pavilion e-mail: email@example.com
The full address of the Pavilion is:-
Memorial Pavilion. The Green. South Creake. Fakenham. Norfolk. NR21 9PD
List of booking paperwork.
Please read through each form below carefully and contact the Telephone Inquiries and Booking agent who will take you through the booking process and will forward to you the necessary forms that are required to be filled in and returned with your deposit cheques.
|Conditions of Hire||Electric Door Locking System Instructions|
|Single Event Hire Agreement Form||Multiple Event Hire Agreement Form|
|Feedback form||Wedding Reception Package details|
For further information about the village, holiday accommodation and events that are going on there, please click onto the village website at www.southcreake.com